Κυριακή 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

did i find you, or you find me?

''Home is where I want to be
Pick me up and turn me round
I feel numb - born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun
The less we say about it the better
Make it up as we go along
Feet on the ground
Head in the sky
It's ok I know nothing's wrong . . nothing

Hi yo I got plenty of time
Hi yo you got light in your eyes
And you're standing here beside me
I love the passing of time
Never for money
Always for love
Cover up and say goodnight . . . say goodnight''

Home - is where I want to be
But I guess I'm already there
I come home - he lifted up his wings
Guess that this must be the place
I can't tell one from another
Did I find you, or you find me?
There was a time Before we were born
If someone asks, this is where I'll be . . . where I'll be...''

6 σχόλια:

  1. exw vgalei eishtirio gia to para3eno tsirko to opoio to programma leei oti paizete thn pemth 17/9 00:30 ( alla to eishtirio mou epanw leei parakeuh 18/9 00:30 ) akoma gia thn tainia nekros gia poulhma to programma leei paraskeuh 25/9 00:15 ( alla to eishtirio panw grafei savvato 26/9 00:15). i pragmatikh provolh einai auth tou eishtiriou ??

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ooooooooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
    I see back2back people...................

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. i kanoniki imerominia einai tou programmatos.. apo tous kinimatografous kati symbainei exoun mperdepsei me to meta tis 12 pou allazei i mera...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Παναγιώτη, η προβολή είναι τη μέρα που λέει το πρόγραμμα. Απλώς επειδή μετά τις 12 το βράδυ αλλάζει η μέρα, τα μηχανήματα του κινηματογράφου αυτομάτως αλλάζουν ημερομηνία.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή